Saturday, 15 March 2014

my week :)

monday

  • on monday I had uni at 11 so I woke up pretty early to get there early and meet this guy who I planned to buy a textbook from
  • I didn't know who he was just his first name and his phone number
  • anyways so I got to the library and waited for him there and while I was sitting I noticed this guy who used to hate me in high school came and sat near me
  • I texted the guy I was buying the book from and it was him omg
  • such a small world LOL he didn't even remember he didn't like me until I reminded him
  • nice guy, he offered to give me his notes too if I needed them!
  • anyways got to my lecture and met up with a friend 
  • we were both so bored and hungry by the end of it so we went to broadway and got lunch
  • omg she got the weirdest juice like it had celery and carrots and beetroot I was like wtf but when I tried it it was actually alright! wouldn't get it myself though
  • afterwards I had a tut which was sooooo pointless
  • then I had a 3 hour break so I met up with jessica at market city
  • I had an IBP lecture at like 6 but I didn't want to waste my time since the subject is such a joke so I went home
  • watched my kitchen rules and I think that's about it!
tuesday

  • woke up extra early today so I could get ready slowly and look cute for uni
  • the day went by pretty quickly because I only had a lecture and tutorial for stats
  • after uni I met up with my bf and we were going to watch a movie but there was nothing good on
  • so we just ate sushi again at hotaru and then went back to my house to watch my kitchen rules and study 
  • such a fun date right??
  • LOL
  • there was nothing else to do.. there's never anything to do anymore the city is so boring
  • after mkr we did some accounting together yayyyy
  • my homework made me so upset because it was so hard for me to understand all these new terms 
  • in the end it was all good I pulled myself together and learnt everything LOL

wednesday

  • I was so tired from yesterday that I forgot to set an alarm for uni today oops
  • ended up waking up so late that I had to do all of my makeup on the train
  • my first class was that stupid IBP subject from monday ugh every week I'm so tempted not to go because it's so early in the morning and the subject is a joke
  • we got assigned our groups and I'm with a bunch of people who I don't think I'm gonna get along with very well
  • I've never been that good with group work like I get scared the rest of the group is gonna think I'm shit
  • anyways after that class I was going to go eat by myself since I have 0 friends in IBP but then I bumped into jessica 

HAHAHAHA

  • uni wasn't very interesting at all I just had a lot of class today
  • AFTER UNI THOUGH I HAD WOrk omg
  • such an improvement from last week
  • like I didn't even feel like I was working because it was so relaxed and everyone was nice
  • I made my first churros!!! ^-^

  • they're kind of broken around the edges but they tasted delicious ^-^
  • can't wait until next wednesday!

thursday

  • woke up pretty late today because I had no uni wooooo
  • decided I should spend the day doing my assignment since it's due tomorrow
  • ended up doing nothing most of the day and finishing the essay at 2am LOL

friday

  • today I stayed home and was going to do my homework but idk I was so hungry/tired all day that I didn't really do anything except eat and relax
  • my mum yelled at me because I asked her to pass me the watermelon so I didn't talk to her for most of the day
  • she ended up coming to my room and saying sorry and we went out to get some dinner
  • my brother got pissed that he couldn't go out and drive because my mum was with me so we ended up not going out to eat and just going back home
  • my brother is such a little shit
  • anyway tomorrow I'm going out to celebrate jessica's birthday LOL excitedddd


No comments:

Post a Comment