Sunday, 9 March 2014

future music festival + work

saturday
  • I met up with patrick in the morning and drove to the city first to eat at our new favourite japanese sushi restaurant which has food that tastes so similar to some dishes at sokyo
  • but instead of paying like $30-40 for one dish it was only $3 per plate!!!!
  • we could actually get full from there without spending over $40 all together, pretty good value for money I think
  • afterwards we headed over to randwick race course to go to future music festival yay
  • we looked around for over an hour trying to find the cloak room holy shit by the time we found it I was already yawning because I was so tired from just that
  • since we didn't have anything to carry anymore we went to all the different stages there
  • some were pretty cool like this one was inside a green dome

it was so small I thought it was going to be really crowded and shit


but it was actually really good! inside was all black with a lot of lights everywhere


I look wtf but this is the only decent photo I took leaving the green dome and heading to the foam party ^-^ not sure if patrick is red because he's burnt or because he gets asian flush heh heh at least he looks happy!

  •  after staying in the tiny green dome for a while we went back outside and decided to go to the foam stage
  • it was literally a swimming pool of foam with a machine shooting more foam onto everyone
  • sooo much fun even though it was really messy and made my makeup come off

looks really weird but it was fun!!!


this guy was having the time of his life


once we got out our legs looked like this LOL

  • afterwards we went to the bathroom to clean up all the foam then I think we headed to the main stage
  • we were pretty excited to see hardwell perform!
  • while waiting for him to come up on stage I was yawning like crazy because these days I'm so tired I have to resist the urge to nap during the day

yaaay hardwell!

  • he finally came on after like 20 minutes of listening to eric prydz play the same song over and over LOL nobody cared though everyone around me was off their head
  • I think his set was pretty good but he ended it so suddenly we were like what
  • we were going to stay for phoenix or deadmau5 but our legs were too tired from dancing and I was hungry
  • so we just drove to oporto and had dinner heheh 
sunday
  • omg today the worst first day of work I could ever imagine
  • patrick drove me there and was feeling pretty good because I was on time and idk I was ready to work
  • the supervisor introduced herself and everything was going well like she was teaching me the register and I was pretty confident because I knew how to use it already from maccas
  • then she was like 'oh I might yell at you if you do something wrong blah blah' and I was thinking ok you're probably not gonna yell at me since I'm new right like you haven't really taught me anything 
  • anyways my first customer was my bf since he drove me there and we didn't have any breakfast yet
  • he ordered a toasted ham cheese and tomato sandwich with an iced chocolate
  • she was demonstrating how to make the iced chocolate and she fucking overfilled it and it spilled everywhere LOL I was like wtf ok it was just a mistake dw we can clean the sides up and serve it
  • then she demonstrated the toasted sandwich
  • it's a fucking toasted sandwich
  • how hard can it be..
  • while she was cutting it in half after she toasted it
  • the bread broke into like 4 pieces
  • it looked soooooo shit I was thinking wtf you can't serve this but my bf was already waiting a long time so told me to give it to him anyway
  • I felt so ashamed giving that to him because it was my first order and it looked like someone already tried eating it but gave it back
  • it's not like I made it so there was no excuse for it to look like that
  • I feel like I should make it up for him by making him the best fucking toasted sandwich he's ever had in his life because that was unacceptable lol
  • anyways after that I pretty much had to learn everything else by myself because she wouldn't teach me 
  • you know how in chocolate cafes they drizzle the chocolate over the waffles?? I was doing it wrong and she's like 'you're doing it wrong this is how you do it'
  • so with the rest of my orderes I drizzled it like she said
  • then oh my fucking god she looks at me angrily and says 'I already told you how to do it why are you still doing it wrong?!'
  • and I'm like 'I'm not doing it wrong this is how you said?!' so she looks at my hands and realises I'm not doing it wrong.... 
  • that pissed me off because I was trying my best to do everything right while learning all the recipes and presentation by myself!
  • after that it just got worse and worse because there were a lot of customers coming in
  • we had so many orders and some customers had to wait ages for their food because we didn't have enough people serving and making the orders
  • it'd be ok if they had 2 experienced people who knew the recipes and stuff working but it was me and another girl who hadn't been working for that long either?!
  • fuck she didn't even help us she just kept sighing and yelling at us because we weren't fast enough or because I was making the smallest mistakes
  • like give me a fucking break at least teach me how to do all these things before you yell at me for doing something wrong LOL
  • also what the hell she made more mistakes than me today! she made about 10 coffees today which she had to remake 
  • I was making waffles for 2 and I put one waffle slightly over the other like it was in the picture and she even yells at me for that!
  • I was like 'the picture does it like that' and she's like 'no we don't do it like that' 
  • ?????
  • ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
  • thanks for letting me know??
  • ok there's a lot more but this post is getting way too long omg
  • long story short I had a really bad day, it was so fucked up that my other coworker and I ended up complaining to another manager about it so we wouldn't have any more shifts with her LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment