had a huuuuuge dinner last week when I finally caught up with a friend after half a year oops
patrick bought me these after uni one day hahaha I like the taste of it but the green tea flavour is really weak so it just tastes kind of like an oreo cake
kept seeing this on facebook and instagram so I finally tried it! it was pretty nice but so fucking expensive for just half a melon and some ice cream omg it was like $20
thai beef salad again!!! we were too keen and already ate some of it but I still wanted to upload it because it is so fucking delicious
pandan and creme brulee are two of my favourite things but when they're together it is heavennnn
even though I eat all this on a weekly basis I still haven't given up on going to the gym (an anon thought I was gonna give up again omg) ! every single time I post about going to the gym I end up being like fuck it after a few days but this time it's lasted a few weeks already so I think it's going well woo
alsoooo is anybody else doing this challenge? a lot of my friends on facebook pressed attending but I don't know if anyone's actually going to do it for the whole 30 days.. you guys should all do it with me ^__^

No comments:
Post a Comment