I was using the computers at uni with mai the other day when suddenly I got a friend request from someone who I had no mutual friends with. We started talking about how annoying it is when random people add us because we don't know who they are and it's like omg do you accept or just leave it because what if they know you?? Anyways I went on his page and saw that he did the same course as me so I was all like 'omg he does my course too but I've never seen him in my life'
so I looked through his profile pictures and I was like who the fuck is this..
then I fucking noticed the guy on my right watching me so I looked over at him and realised it was him who added me AHHAHAHAH it was so funny at the time but now that I think about it, how did he find my name unless he was closely staring at my screen the whole time omg wtf

No comments:
Post a Comment