Monday, 9 June 2014

more food adventures


I had to include this picture because it's thai beef salad and I love thai beef salad mmmmmm

Anyway ok on Friday night I went with mai to the night markets at chinatown! We were supposed to go to some party at uni but I was hungry so we got a feast at the market hheheh


I love this squid!! it's so fucking messy to eat but it's tasty so I guess it's worth it


This is mochi in idk sesame??? I still don't really know what it is but it's really nice as well


Potato on a stick HAHA it was so big that two of them would probably be mai's height 

We ended up meeting up with another friend and going to the uni party but it was so shit omg all I wanted to do was leave and go buy some pods (a guy next to me was eating pods earlier while I was trying to study so I was pretty much thinking about it all day)

After like 10 minutes of the boring party we left and went to scubar! I had to go home early but the girl we were with didn't want us to leave so I was like fine only if you buy us a drink hehe



Still my favourite shot - it's called a quick fuck (I don't know why) and it's made of baileys, kahlua and midori. It's kind of funny how I'm the one who drinks the least but I'm always recommending delicious drinks ^-^

Mai and I stayed for another hour or two I think before going home HAHA we got carried away and lost track of time.. the music in there isn't the best but the people there are all friendly and nice to you even if you're in gym clothes....... fucking mai told me to wear sweats so I turned up in my gym clothes while she dressed like she was going out -___-

Todaaaaay I went out with patrick and as usual we ate like no tomorrow..... at least we went to the gym!
After going to the gym we headed towards newtown to eat some cake and burgers LOL I don't know patrick woke up feeling like burgers so we decided to try some of the 'best burgers in sydney'


raspberry creme brulee tart and salted caramel panna cotta - we got these because we wanted that watermelon cake in newtown but they ran out :( these were just as good though!

the place patrick's burger came from was called Mary's and it was literally a hole in a wall in an alleyway.... it looked equally as scary on the inside as it did on the outside HAHA


cute artwork on the walls

I didn't take a picture of patrick's burger because he ate it all too quickly hold on I'll steal a picture from google heh


looks like maccas and tasted kind of like a better and taster version of maccas too mm

my burger was from a different place still in newtown called Moo LOL I don't have a picture of mine either but it was this one


the picture is so misleading, the burger looks so small here but in real life it's so fucking huge I couldn't even fit it into my mouth.. I liked it, but it would've been better if it was smaller in my opinion (said noone ever)

I don't know why I'm eating a lot more than usual now I think it's because it's winter and I need some more fat to store kdjfsldkfj I fucking love food 

No comments:

Post a Comment