This year I went to the night noodle market six times....... To be fair two of those times didn't count because the lines were too long and we didn't get to eat anything LOL. The other four weren't enough omg I wish it was open for a bit longer, there were so many things I didn't get to try!
Wonderbao - I forgot what each of them had inside but this was really goood
Ramen burger heheheh I also got to try the rice burger this time too, both were pretty good
Baostop - lobster, pork, and chicken baos mmm
Messina - bangkok holla! this was so yummy if only the actual Messina stores sold desserts like this
Chips on a stick!
Hoy Pinoy omg such a long line for this but it was worth it
I don't think that's even all the photos ..............
Anyway hehhehheh more food, last week I went to cho cho san with Patrick because we kept seeing it on instagram and the food looked so gooood. It didn't disappoint! The food was nice, the atmosphere was pretty cool and our waiter was so funny LOL
Ok my photos are horrible because it was dark inside but you get the idea
Hokkaido scallops with corn and some black sauce and flakes idk what half the things on the plate were but they tasted nice
Tofu with tomato dashi soup and tempura things on top - Patrick didn't like this that much because it was too simple but I did!
THIS LOOKS LIKE POO HAHAHAHA BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!! It's king crab omelette curry omg
Soy glazed wagyu beef mmmm
These little buns were $8 each...... but they were pretty nice so it was worth
Green tea soft serve to finish off - kind of tasted like a slightly sweeter version of chanoma's green tea ice cream LOL











No comments:
Post a Comment