I thought these shoes were really nice idk I don't have any shoes like this and they caught my eye. Only $14.95 too!
This dress was only $29.95! Not sure about the sizing though, it's an AUS 4 but I pretty sure I'm not that little so maybe the Australian sizing in h&m is a little off LOL
Omg bought these daily underwear because they were at the counter and at the time I was like hey this is such a good idea haha. The whole pack was $20 so only like $3 each
I also went online shopping recently on this website I saw on facebook called tobi. They have this 'first purchase half price' thing but it's bullshit because they make the original prices so unreasonably high so after the discount it's like normal price??
First time buying something mint coloured, and also first time buying a playsuit! It's pretty comfortable and convenient because I don't have to worry about the wind or accidentally flashing everyone
Also bought these shorts from the website - haven't found a top to wear them with yet (hence my diy pink top)
Just realised nearly everything I bought is floral hahaha what can I say, flowers are really pretty especially in warmer weather! Anyways exams are almost over so I'll be able to post a lot more once I'm finally finished for the year. These holidays are going to be soooo full on:
- I'll be working three jobs so hopefully I'll have heaps of money to spend on a holiday
- Speaking of holiday, I might be going to Hawaii in February wooooo!!! I'm so excited *u*
- We're considering jetstar to save money - has anyone flown overseas with jetstar? Is it uncomfortable (we'll be on a 787 dreamliner not an a320 like domestic flights so it shouldn't be that bad right)? If you have any advice please inbox me on ask.fm!
- I'm also supposed to be going to Melbourne but no one's really saying anything so I don't know if it's still on anymore lol shit like this always happens!
- I have lots of work to do anyway so it's not really a big deal if Melbourne doesn't happen anyway
- Wooooo I'm so ready for these holidays, seriously need of a long break away from uni and stress..




No comments:
Post a Comment