Friday, 15 June 2012

an detailed post about my day - anon request

oh man I can't be bothered I'll just do dot points

okay so on weekdays:

  • wake up, shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, put on makeup
  • go to school
  • go home
  • or tutor
  • or maybe go get food after school
  • laptop
  • homework
  • laptop
  • sleep
weekends:
  • wake up, do the same thing as on weekdays
  • go to work
  • drive home from work
  • hang out with people or go home and relax
  • on sunday I am so lazy I just sleep all day and sometimes maybe do some work??
holidays:
  • STAY HOME AND SLEEP :-)
  • or go out to the city or something
  • or maybe study
  • or have tutor every single day in the holidays like last time fml
I live a very exciting life I know yes

No comments:

Post a Comment