Thursday, 7 June 2012

my exes - anon request

technically I've had four exes but two of them were in year 8 and lasted less than a week so they don't count!

okay well I met my first ex by accident because we were prank calling him on my friend's phone and somehow after that we became friends and ended up dating. he was in year 12 when we went out and I was in year 9, he got so much shit because I was so young HAHA... we broke up after like 3-4 months though because after his formal we kind of had a fight and yeah I haven't really talked to him much since..

my second ex ummm we kind of just hung out heaps and one night when we were at jessica's house we just decided to go out? it was secret too, at central after school we didn't even talk to each other and no one knew about it. it kind of got annoying after a while because he was ignoring me even though I was his girlfriend and blahablhablh so I kind of just lost feelings and we broke up after 3 months. we're still friends though so all good!


No comments:

Post a Comment