Wednesday, 27 June 2012

I want to have a life like forrest gump
you know how he doesn't really know what he's doing so he doesn't worry about whether he succeeds or fails
he values his relationships with people and their happiness over studying, money, and his careers (totally opposite to everyone at my school right now) but still ends up being so successful and has a pretty good life
yeah I want to live like that
lol but it sucks because being at my school I've been convinced that the only way I can be happy is if I'm successful, and the only way to be successful is if I spend the next eight years of my life studying my ass off. so basically if I fail at school I'm going to fail at life because I won't be able to get into uni and 'be successful'. 

I don't even know what i'm writing anymore dslfkjsdkfhsdl

No comments:

Post a Comment