Thursday, 7 June 2012

what i wear - anon request

hi! I don't know how to make this post so I'll just bullet point things I like wearing now that it's winter :-)
  • black stockings with shorts (not denim shorts that looks weird)
  • black skinny jeans
  • black flats, wedges, or heels that aren't too hard to walk in
  • I love wearing black omg 
  • I can't wear too many colours it doesn't look good on me
  • simple tops or a button up top like the one I wore to georgia's house
  • I like those coats with two columns of buttons LOL
  • ugg boots on those days when it's cold and ceebs 
  • a scarf?? nice scarves are so hard to find
I guess I dress kind of simple but not too casual... I don't really know how to describe it but I like what the girl in this photo is wearing!


No comments:

Post a Comment